Individual Treatments are listed below services menu
some which are more unique to Folly Gardens than others.
others are through visiting specialist,
- Involves inserting very fine needles through the skin, into the underlying tissues to relieve pain, speed up recovery rates and increase resistance to disease.
- A physiotherapist works with animals to restore normal soft tissue length and movement patterns, to alleviate pain and gait abnormalities.
Visiting specialist in ophthalmology
- Jeremy Wills delivers a high quality medical and surgical eye care service for pets.
PDSA Pet Aid
- PDSA provides free veterinary care to the sick and injured pets of people in need and promotes responsible pet ownership.
- Involves placing a very small camera through the abdominal wall to carry out surgical procedures.
Wide range of Nurse lead consultations
- Our Registered Veterinary Nurses run Consultations daily for repeat injections, weight management, post operative care, dental care, puppy and kitten checks as well as many more.